MD-101 Managing Modern Desktops
The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps. The MDA collaborates with the M365 Enterprise Administrator to design and implement a device strategy that meets the business needs of a modern organization. The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Develop an Operating System deployment and upgrade strategy
- Understand the different methods of deployment.
- Understand which scenarios on-premise and cloud-based solutions can be used for.
- Deploy and migrate desktops to Windows 10.
- Plan and configure Windows Update policies.
- Understand the benefits and methods of co-management strategies.
- Configuring Intune
- Enroll devices in Intune and configure device policies
- Manage user profiles and folder redirection
- Plan a mobile application management strategy
- Manage and deploy apps, including Office 365 ProPlus and Internet
- Explorer settings
- Describe the benefits and capabilities of Azure AD.
- Manage users using Azure AD with Active Directory DS.
- Implement Windows Hello for Business.
- Configure conditional access rules based on compliance policies.
- Describe the various tools used to secure devices and data.
- Implement Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
- Planning an Operating System Deployment Strategy
- Implementing Windows 10
- Managing Updates for Windows 10
- Device Enrollment
- Configuring Profiles
- Application Management
- Managing Authentication in Azure AD
- Managing Devices and Device Policies
- Managing Security
- Dauer: 5 Tage
- Preis: 2.590,00 €
- Uhrzeit: 9:00 - 17:00 Uhr
- Seminarunterlage: Original Microsoft
- Empfohlene Vorkenntnisse: The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies.
- Zielgruppe: Administratoren, Supporter und andere Personen konzipiert, die unter Windows 10 Geräte und Anwendungen verwalten.
- Anlagen: MD-101_Managing_Modern_Desktops.pdf
Last Minute / Garantietermine
Zur Zeit keine Angebote vorhanden