After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Develop an Operating System deployment and upgrade strategy
- Understand the different methods of deployment.
- Understand which scenarios on-premise and cloud-based solutions can be used for.
- Deploy and migrate desktops to Windows 10.
- Plan and configure Windows Update policies.
- Understand the benefits and methods of co-management strategies.
- Configuring Intune
- Enroll devices in Intune and configure device policies
- Manage user profiles and folder redirection
- Plan a mobile application management strategy
- Manage and deploy apps, including Office 365 ProPlus and Internet
- Explorer settings
- Describe the benefits and capabilities of Azure AD.
- Manage users using Azure AD with Active Directory DS.
- Implement Windows Hello for Business.
- Configure conditional access rules based on compliance policies.
- Describe the various tools used to secure devices and data.
- Implement Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
- Planning an Operating System Deployment Strategy
- Implementing Windows 10
- Managing Updates for Windows 10
- Device Enrollment
- Configuring Profiles
- Application Management
- Managing Authentication in Azure AD
- Managing Devices and Device Policies
- Managing Security