Migrating to AWS
Migrating to AWS discusses how to plan and successfully migrate existing workloads to the AWS cloud. The course focuses on various cloud migration strategies with a detailed discussion on each phase of the migration process, including portfolio discovery, application migration planning and design, migration execution, and post-migration validation and application optimization. This course includes hands-on labs, group activities, and case studies to help reinforce the concepts learned. This seminar is conducted in cooperation with our partner FastLane Hamburg.
This course teaches you how to
- Explain the various cloud migration strategies.
- Assess cloud migration readiness.
- Discover your portfolio and plan for migration.
- Plan and design your application migration strategy.
- Perform and validate application migration to the cloud.
- Optimize your applications and operations after migrating to the cloud.
This course covers the following concepts
- Migrating to AWS – An Overview
- Discovery, Analysis, and Planning
- Migration Planning and Design
- Migration, Integration, and Validation
- Optimizing Applications and Operating in the AWS Cloud
- Dauer: 2 Tage
- Preis: 1.295,00 €
- Uhrzeit: 9:00 - 17:00 Uhr
- Seminarunterlage: according to the arrangement
- Empfohlene Vorkenntnisse: Courses taken: AWS Business Essentials (AWSBE); AWS Technical Essentials (AWSE); Architecting on AWS (AWSA), Certifications achieved (optional): AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level, Familiarity with enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and software)
- Zielgruppe: IT professionals involved in projects related to migrating existing workloads to the AWS cloud, Individuals who are part of an organization’s cloud Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Anlagen: Migrating_to_AWS.pdf
Last Minute / Garantietermine
Zur Zeit keine Angebote vorhanden